At CAPA, we don’t make replacement parts for vehicles. And we don’t sell them, either. We test them.
As the nation’s only independent non-profit parts certification authority working in the public interest, we protect you and your policyholders from inferior replacement parts. We put fenders, hoods, grilles, headlights and bumpers through tough tests to see if they fit, perform, last and perform as the originals.
Only those that pass our tests earn the right to be called CAPA Certified replacement parts. They combine quality with affordability, and carry the distinctive yellow and blue CAPA Seal.
Those that don’t pass—whether they’re made of inferior materials, are too thin or ungalvanized, don’t meet safety standards or don’t fit correctly—will never be CAPA Certified.
Avoiding them is simply smart claims strategy. So be sure to specify CAPA Certified replacement parts for your customers.
Your policyholder wasn’t driving a lemon before the accident; you can be sure they won’t be driving one after.
5 Top Reasons to Specify CAPA Certified Parts
- All CAPA Certified parts are tested to meet the industry’s highest standards for quality, performance, and true comparability to car company brand service parts.
- Avoids the risks associated with non-conforming alternative parts.
- Assures your policyholders of a quality repair.
- Avoids the high mark-up carmakers set for their parts.
- Protects the reputation of your company and its brand