Stick a body shop with a bad part and they’ll remember. Do it more than once and you’ll pay the price, not the manufacturer.
But there’s an easy way to avoid the risk of inadvertently selling bad crash parts. Specify, CAPA Certified replacement parts.
As the nation’s only independent non-profit replacement parts certification authority working in the public interest, CAPA puts crash parts through comprehensive tests to see if they fit, perform, last and are as safe as the original car company service part.
Only those that pass our tests earn the right to be called CAPA Certified replacement parts. They combine quality with affordability, and carry the distinctive yellow and blue CAPA Seal.
So take advantage of over 25 years of experience in testing and quality assurance. Stock and promote CAPA Certified replacement parts. We don’t compromise on quality and neither should you.
For more information we invite you to call Deborah Klouser at 202-737-2212.
5 Top Reasons To Sell CAPA Certified Parts
- CAPA certifies all parts individually and test fits them to insure they’ll fit
- CAPA tests the composition of all materials: metals, plastics, even foam
- CAPA checks weld integrity, adhesive strength, construction techniques and full compliance with all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards.
- High quality CAPA Certified parts are fairly priced, which helps your customers keep more cars repairable without compromising quality.
- CAPA Certified parts signal that quality is as important to you as it is to your customers