At CAPA, we don’t make replacement parts for vehicles. And we don’t sell them, either. We test them.
As the nation’s only independent non-profit parts certification authority working in the public interest, we protect you and your policyholders from inferior replacement parts. We put fenders, hoods, grilles, headlights and bumpers through tough tests to see if they fit, perform, last and perform as the originals.
Only those that pass our tests earn the right to be called CAPA Certified replacement parts. They combine quality with affordability, and carry the distinctive yellow and blue CAPA Seal.
Those that don’t pass—whether they’re made of inferior materials, are too thin or ungalvanized, don’t meet safety standards or don’t fit correctly—will never be CAPA Certified.
Avoiding them is simply smart claims strategy. So be sure to specify CAPA Certified replacement parts for your customers.
5 Top Reasons to Use CAPA Certified Parts
- All CAPA Certified parts are pre-tested to conform to the industry’s highest standards for quality, safety, and comparability to car company brand parts.
- No guesswork; CAPA Certified parts fit, perform, and last like the parts they replace.
- CAPA Certified parts keep cars repairable—without compromising your standards.
- Quality repairs start with quality parts.
- Using high quality CAPA Certified parts protects your customer and your reputation.