profit standard-setting and certification organization for automotive crash parts, announces the election of six new members to its Board of Directors. Joining the Board are: Dave Prejna, Allstate Insurance; Rob Howard, Farmers Insurance; Jim Gadberry, Nationwide Insurance; Anne Warner, USAA Insurance; Bill Lawrence, 1st Certified Collision Centers; and Tim Adelmann, Driven Brands. The Board is comprised of members representing a cross-section of the aftermarket automotive industry, including distributors, insurers, collision repairers and quality experts.
“CAPA is privileged to welcome the new members to its Board,” said Clark Plucinski, Chairman, CAPA Board of Directors.. “Their knowledge and leadership are invaluable in our continued efforts to ensure the market has access to high quality alternative parts. Our Board provides CAPA with a unique awareness into issues facing the aftermarket parts industry and has contributed immensely to the nation’s foremost part certification program.”
Serving on CAPA’s Board of Directors are:
• Clark Plucinski – The Boyd Group (Chairman)
• Justin Jude – LKQ Corporation
• Chris Northup – Professional Parts, Inc.
• Dave Prejna – Allstate Insurance
• Rob Howard – Farmers Insurance
• Seth Ingall – GEICO
• Anurag Bairathi – Liberty Mutual Insurance
• Jim Gadberry – Nationwide Insurance
• Jeff Shay – State Farm Mutual Insurance
• Anne Warner – USAA Insurance
• Bill Lawrence – 1st Certified Collision Centers
• Tim Adelmann – Driven Brands
• Jack Gillis – Advocates for Highway and Auto Safety
• Andrew Gleason – Intertek
For more information about CAPA, visit: www.capacertified.org.