The only true test of replacement part quality is whether it performs, lasts, fits and is as safe as the original. And the only proven way to earn immediate, industry-wide market recognition for producing high quality parts is through CAPA Certification.
As the nation’s only independent non-profit parts certification authority working in the public interest, CAPA operates one of the most successful and respected quality assurance program ever created.
We put the parts you make through tough tests to see if they perform, fit and last the same as the originals.
Only those that pass our tests earn the right to be called CAPA Certified replacement parts. They combine quality with affordability and carry the distinctive yellow and blue CAPA Seal
The CAPA Quality Seal is the best and quickest way to let the marketplace know that, for you, quality is key.
Today, CAPA Certified replacement parts are made by manufacturers around the globe and represent the best the auto industry has to offer. If you want your parts to gain industry recognition and acceptance based on adherence to CAPA’s strict quality standards, talk to us.
For more information we invite you to call CAPA Info at 1-800-505-2272 or email CAPA Info.
5 Top Advantages of CAPA Certification
- Immediate recognition that your products are the highest quality
- Global acceptance and recognition of top quality, fit and safety.
- The best way to overcome historical concerns about aftermarket crash parts.
- A uniform, consistent and truly effective certification system.
- The ability to assure the public that your parts are not only comparable to car company brand parts but they fully comply with all regulatory requirements.
Apply to become a CAPA Participant
Download the Participant Application form.