At CAPA, we don't make or sell replacement parts for your vehicle. We test them.
As the nation’s only independent non-profit parts certification authority working in the public interest, we protect vehicle owners from inferior replacement parts. We put parts like fenders, hoods, grilles, headlights and bumpers through tough tests to see if they fit, perform, last and are as safe as the originals.
Only those that pass our tests earn the right to be called CAPA Certified replacement parts and carry the distinctive yellow and blue CAPA Quality Seal.
CAPA enables you as a consumer to get a high quality replacement part at a fair price.
Quality repairs demand quality parts. If you’re involved in an accident make sure you, your insurer and your shop specify CAPA Certified replacement parts by name.
5 Top Reasons to Use CAPA Certified Parts
- All CAPA Certified parts are pre-tested to conform to the industry’s highest standards for quality, safety, and comparability to car company brand parts.
- No guesswork; CAPA Certified parts fit, perform, and last like the parts they replace.
- CAPA Certified parts keep cars repairable—without compromising your standards.
- Quality repairs start with quality parts.
- Using high quality CAPA Certified parts protects your customer and your reputation.